Why the Wagars are what they are

I'm seeing double.........


Note: her right eye watered that why the eyeliner is a little off..But she still looked too good not to post it!=)













I did these two adorable twins make-up for my web page that I'm starting. Here are a few of the FUN pictures that I took of them, they don't look 14 that's for sure!! The picture I posted of Jessica I did her make up for her wedding too and she looks PERFECT! Another thing that I want to pursue is PHOTOGRAPHY. But i always have to tell myself one thing at a time!

2 comments:

Linda said...

you are amazing!
great photos!
even with a camera phone!

Go for it, C!

Miss you. Hope i can remedy that in March.

Keep on keeping on!
Love, Linda

Karinda said...

these are awesome. you have some great goals and some wonderful talent! rock on, mama!!