Why the Wagars are what they are

meaning of Jane


I just looked up meaning last week...

The Hebrew name Jane means - God is gracious


I was never one to name a baby a specific name based on the meaning but this name sparked me in a different name since i just found out the meaning... Gracious is a powerful meaning and it totally is who GOD is,..


So for me Lilly is OUT--
The name Lilly does not up-hold the name Jane like I think it should..
Well see.. so unlike me to not have a SETTLES name... But as weird as it sounds I am praying about God helping me find the Perfect name...

Copy 10-4 Over...

1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

Thats a beautiful name! We are actually using Jane as the middle name of our little girl. You are getting close to your due date-must feel good to be getting there!! You look great!