Why the Wagars are what they are

BEYYYYYYYOOOOONNNNDDDDDD Disappointment


SO the GREAT WONERDERFUL news is that Missy Went into Labor and will soon be knowing if she is having a BOY OR GIRL.. SOOOO EXCITING!I got a call at 7am saying that MIssys water broke.

The Bummer news is that i dont have anyone to deliver my baby at home ....

So the normal questions i hear ill answer for you:


Why cant Missy just deliver your baby after she has hers?:..Hmmmm well.. cause SHE JUST HAD A BABY!!...I mean I want her to be able to bond with her baby and not feel like someone has a expectation of her... PLUS i feel that at any moment I could go into labor so only a week if that to recover before she delivers mine in not going to be ok with me..let alone her I am sure.also the first 10 days are so important for bonding that i would never ask her to cut that short.

Why didnt you have a back-up Mid-wife?
Well I interviewed 2 of them and neither of them grabbed me like missy did. For me to trust my life and babies life in the hands of someone I sure as hell better have a 100% good feeling about her.So I am not going to shot gun pick someone just for the sake of having a home-birth.In this area its hard to come by a mid-wife i would feel comfortable with. At 36 weeks pregnant looking on internet for mid-wife profiles was OVERWHELMING! I guess that I just assumed Missy would not have a baby before me.. we both assumed that.. Oh well what birth ever goes 100% as planned.


Who will deliver my baby now?

Dr. Rampton was my back-up back-up plan. To have a hospital birth. now he is my "back up man" my only option...
I talked with him today sayin can trav do EVERYTHING,,, pratically use your room and your mind and tell him what to do. I dont want to be on my back while pushing. I want to keep my placenta.I dont want a IV... the list goes on..I want to have my baby and then go home. not stay there even a night. I left same day I had Nalia and LOVED it. He said whatever I want he is ok with and that he will only step in if needed. Elsewise trav will do it all.. along with Nalia helping, So PRAISE GOD i have such a sweet understanding Doc. God is so good!(YES i am going to capsulize my placenta and eat it once i put it into capsules.Google it for more info before you get too grossed out.=)...)

How am I feeling?...Sad, disappointed,, happy(missy is having her first baby)shocked, I mean I am 36 weeks pregnant and trying to find mid-wife last minute to deliver my baby is enough to throw me over the edge. I had Nalia at 37 weeks so I dont think this baby is gonna stay in me last 37 weeks if that. God knows I mean he can open and close doors.. and FOR ONCE i am not going to fight and try to call the shots...


BOTTOM LINE:
I am pregnant. I have a healthy baby. I will get to meet my baby soon no matter where I deliver her. I will be under great CARE at the hospital. Life has thrown me some curve balls.. and I am gonna take it with grace and class.. Not like a bitchy person saying why me. Its LIFE!! I can see the glass half full..God has my best interest at HEART i know that, Really... Not just saying the Christian thing. I have many ideals and this one has taken a drive off course...BUT my baby girl will be here before I know it.. WOOO HOOO i waited a LONG TIME. I cant wait!!



tell ya more when I can think....

1 comment:

Mlynczyk said...

That's amzing that your Dr is willing to let you guys do what you need! But if he isn't working or on call when you go into labor?! And, what about the Mid wife person who was with Missy at your blessing? Is she not certified yet or something? Just curious. Let us know what Missy had, and tell her congrats...even though she doesn't know me :)