Why the Wagars are what they are

YES it JUMPED on MEEEEEEEEEEee!







I was almost to sleep when I felt something land on my neck chest area...i flicked it and jumped onto travis then off the bed and threw the blankets off...
It was dark so in the midst of me freaking out trav is trying to find the light. He didnt have his contacts in so it took a extra 10 sec. I said I think a moth flew into me...We looked on the bed sheets to find a FREAKIN HUGE SPIDER>... WHAT THE ...
I was grossed out.. Freaked out..Wanted to grab my kids and set the house on fire.. Grab trav too...

Next to the spider is travs guitar pick..it was HUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!
I still feel even today I can feel it crawling on me...not cool man....

We all crammed into Nalias bed. (she has a queen bed)I slept like crap thinking another one was going to jump on me.


I think the spider came in thru window. Our window was open(with screen in window) and the window is on top of where our bed is.. UHHHHH sooo GROSS....

6 comments:

THE PEPPERLING'S said...

hahaha, this is the image that I get sent to me around 11 something last night... As I am trying to settle my self to sleep... It was hard for me to fall asleep after this, everything on me felt like a spider. :) thanks for sharing the heeby jeebiez with me! ha Love ya.

artsylady said...

You have my skin crawling! I HATE SPIDERS!! It seems like older homes have more of them. Why is that?

The Guy and The Girl said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! so scarry

jenny said...

we used to get ones just like that when we lived in albany... do you have shrubs up against the house?

Unknown said...

Come on!! its a baby spider!!
Come to Brazil and youll see whats a big spider ahahaha

Linda said...

Just had this happen last night. Felt something on my BACK... thought Ron was tickling me... NOPE... a little spider ... just a little little one.. :)