Why the Wagars are what they are

Life inside the mind of a girl before she will miscarry.


I know that when my baby comes out that I will hold him, He will be very little and fit into just the palm of my hand.
Today I went to the doc and they said just to wait things out since i was this to happen naturally. If nothings happens by Fri. i will go in for another ultra sound just to confirm things and be at peace.
I have such a peace that ALL IS WELL.. im my spirit I have a peace.
I got a Rosemary plant to plant once the baby comes, I will forever be reminded of his smell when i smell the plant. I was at home-depot and I told the ladt i need to find a plant that wont die!!! She said she was not sure about that this time of year..... I said IT CANT DIE! My baby is going to die and that plant cant die TOO!! I started to cry.. which suprised me but was good for me to get emotion out!
Peoples prayers are what are carrying trav and i thru it..THANKS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tjat is so sad. but it would be cooc to have a baby that was hat smell. but you would know that he is not going to live much longer then you think he is. i feel so bad about you son. but I do not know aplant that would not die. sorry about the plant thing. but god bless you about you and you family for you coming days. I hope every thing goes well for you. and i know that god is withyour son and your son is waching over you. and know what a great mom i would of had. and he is waiting for that day when he can meet you. but hopes in it not to soon b/c he wants you to live your life and have that son that you all was wanted. so god bless you. i would tell every one i know to but you and your family and their prayers. god bless you. rember he is waching over you like you would of done for him.

Anonymous said...

sorry of the miss spelled words. I was just pouring out my thought for you and your family. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Is that enough to say? You touched my heart. Thank you for the music too....it made me remember my own loss and dreams for my future.