Why the Wagars are what they are

More thoughts....about miscarriage--im not sure if i use on or two "S" in that word.

SO since i heard that my little one is in heaven these are the things that have been very obvious to me:


* you really do find out who your true there for you kind of friends are, the ones that check on you to see how you are doing and who care to know how you are doing. Thanks those of you!-- You know who you are cause i tell you how thankful i am for you!

* Since the news my husband have drew closer but at the same time ALOT of crap is coming up in our marriage. I think that is the reason all this happened, TO get our attention about things that needed to me addressed. We will start going back to soo out guy who helps us learn to fight fair and communicate well when we disagree. We are both reading a book called "for men only, and " for women only....its hard to understand the opposite sex.... Hell sometimes its hard to understand myself and add the opposite sex to that can throw me for a loop.

* On wed. night I left for my 5th birth. She ended up having her baby Thur night at 9:56. She labored for a long long time! SHe did it natural and was ONE of the most intense labors i have ever been at! WOW GO JAMIE-- your amazing.

*My little Nalia is growing up so fast.

* at times i forget i will miscarry and think about how excited I am to have another baby.... WEIRD.

* On monday i will start 11 weeks. I have been having some cramping, but no blood...

* I am learning alot at this season in life and one of the biggest things i am learning is how lucky i am to have married such a Great man and daddy. He takes care of me in the ways that HE KNOWS HOW... its not always the ways i would want it but he is trying,,,, I learned how much a man Craves RESPECT in every area of life and every night trav would rather me say I respect you before we go to bed, or im proud of you rather that I love you... this is what i mean ...WEIRD! but if its what makes he happy then i will do whatever he wants... Love ya t.

*I am glad that thru this season in my life i have been able to connect with jess on a different level... God has his reasons for everything and this is one of them

* Happy birthday DENNY BAIN!

*

No comments: