Why the Wagars are what they are

COME ON BOYS.... are you lost?

Ok so I am officially Frustrated!

Starting on month 4, TRYING to conceive a baby. This song by Glen is suppose to be about the love of a woman but to me it is about wanting a baby. I don't even know the baby yet but I want him/her. I trust Gods timing. Yes to be honest at times i feel ANGRY that he gave me a glimpse of my sweet baby , to find out that its not alive and at this rate i could get pregnant next month or it could be a few more months. At time I feel that I am being teased but I KNOW that I don't serve a God that plays cat and mouse! So that is when I dig into the word and surround myself with TRUTH and the PROMISE that God wants what is best for my family and I. I trust that.....

I am so thankful for my sweet girl that i am daily in AH of!

1 comment:

Mlynczyk said...

Everything will be fine...it took us 6 months to get pregnant. God knows what he wants!!