Why the Wagars are what they are

T baby this one is for you and only YOU









Ok so the second song on my list will FOREVER be travis and I song. Ok so i bet when you hear the opening of the song you are thinking "DUDE he is talking about Cheating on his lady" Well I listening to 93.9 and a marriage counselor he said that many marriages end in divorce cause of bordom. not enough spontanious sex, random days off work, running in the rain, eating crappy food at mid-night.
So whenever, not yet have i --but when i do i know that its bound to happen i will think of this song -- and reminde him of the crazy lady that I am.... I VOW to not let life,jobs,kids get in the way of keeps things fun and crazy---

P.S. I do like health food, I dont like Yoga....

1 comment:

Lavenda Memory said...

Wow... this photo is so sweet. I love it. I haven't seen you in way too long and I miss you. ) : You should send me emails while I'm here. Love you.

Lavenda