Why the Wagars are what they are

But she was so cute...




So I was going to make my dad a birthday dinner. So I was planning on skipping church and heading downtown to Roths to get some good Organic Beef.... For the first time Nalia said Puppies.. I looked over and saw some FREE puppies... The guy selling them told me that I needed one and of course Nalia was loving them all. I picked one up and liked her alot. But then I remembered Trav saying.. "Never again will be get another dog" I am someone who has to have the puppy but then I ALWAYS get the retarted ones that eat the sheet rock out of the wall..Brody the Beagle. and whos bladder never fully formed so in the middle of the night he will pee all over himself.SICK.Then there is Charley the schnauzer who only had one ball drop and had to get more of a extensive surgery for the guy, before it could turn into cancer..he also barks more than i want ...but he is a good dog. Nalia beats the crap out of him and he takes it and just kicks back....

So back to the puppy story.. I wanted the puppy and I said let me go and talk to my husband. He is playing drums at church for worship (which i think is so HOT..A drummer)I take the puppy to church and wait for him to get done.Oh and when i left the family selling the puppy said that they would wait there til i got back in case travis said no... He sees me and he was not a bit suprised that i brought a puppyto meet him.. he knows his lady to well...
SO trav liked the dog but was told by someone who knows dogs that the breed is not a good mixture...Lab,a cop dog (cant think of the name) someone said St.Bernard in there and somewhere along the line a PITBULL ..I am not a fan of them besides Aimee's old pit bull Ruby..

So as I am driving to drop off the dog I drive in there to see that they are GONE. I am left with a puppy that I cant keep. Thank God for craigs list. I sold her a few hours later......

1 comment:

aimee graves said...

oh caylan I am laughing.. you sound just like me! we have been through three dogs already too, all because of me:) Oh and you got the dog for free and then sold it... how much did ya get:)