Why the Wagars are what they are

Krystal's Maternity Shots take 1....














I am throwing Krystals baby shower and we wanted to have cool invites. So I told her lets take some pictures some evening of you to put on the cover of your invites...
Here are some of the ones that we took. We will have part 2 when her boyfriend can join us. She has a perfect first time mommy BEAUTIFUL belly. The end of August we will be expecting the little guy into the world..WOO HOO


FYI--Abby's Hot maternity shots are in the process of the editing mode... they somehow got deleted off my computer...

2 comments:

Lavenda Memory said...

Looks like you are taking lots of photos Caylan! Awesome. Can't wait to see the edited versions too ( :

~Chandra~ said...

hey, thanks for sharing the joy of the two lines! it still hasn't hit me yet! My email is chandrageisen@hotmail.com! good luck this time around, i cant wait to hear when its your turn! it will come!