Why the Wagars are what they are

Pay Admission


This one is for Nalias room. Something that still needs to be added is a scripture out of the message bible... Live a Lovers Life.....


This one Ashley painted the bird and i did the rest. This is for Bella and the other one that Ashley helped me more with is in Rubys room.


THis is the one i had the most hands on and did most of it. woo hoo...But ashley did come in and help w/ blending of colors and making my stick look more real. ..oh and she did the blue bird.

This is the HUGE one that Ashley painted.


I now feel that when I walk through my own house I have to pay admission as if im at a art show... BUT I LOVE IT. Here are the pictures that were done. Minus one that is still in the makings.

1 comment:

Lavenda Memory said...

Awesome paintings Caylan! I love 'em!