Why the Wagars are what they are

Thoughts


1. Nalia is not longer a baby.WEIRD
2. 36 is a common number in my life right now
3. I really enjoy where I am at in life right now
4. I really LOVE my sis-in-law Jessica. We have some good chats and laughs lately
5. I am really learning to paint.
6. A huge painting in my living room is done. STORY TIME- Over 7 months ago trav came home and I told him that I had a vision for a painitng on the wall. I said it will be HUGE. So he went out in the garage and built it. SO for over 7 months it was blank cause I dont have how to paint. I had it in my head and thats it. My good friend Ashley Swindoll painted it for me . She is a amazing artist.AMAZING!!
7. We dont have AC so lately dinner has been on the living room floor next to the fan
8. Our raised garden is almost complete.
9. I am really close to be at peace about not being pregnant. 90% of the way there
10.We ate at Cloud9 and liked it. Friday date nights.(just started that this week)
11.In August is our 3 year anniversary and Nalia and I birthdays.

No comments: