Why the Wagars are what they are

I didnt believe in terrible 2's until


I opened the back door to air out the house and 1 min later not kidding Nalia is sitting in the pool in backyard w/ my cell phone in the WATER!!!!!!!!!

I am painting the gutters and she throws the hose nozzle in the bucket of paint.

She dumps the whole bag of chex mix (costco size) on the kitchen floor after I just mopped floor.

She throws the Huge beach towel in the pool, along with shoes and anything else that she can get her hands on.

I was doing a friends make up for her wedding (trial run) and Nalia grabbed one of the pink lipstick colors and writes all over fabric of chair.

The list can go on but i wont let it. She likes to feel, touch, smell, taste all that she can get her hands on . I would not want it any other way. NOw i just have to be more careful and watchful!

Oh that Girl..

1 comment:

Mlynczyk said...

Oh No! Sounds like you have an even bigger handful than before! She's just a wild child, ready to roll:) It will be my turn before we know it...