Why the Wagars are what they are

FOR SALE!



I love this bedding and I just got it in the mail today but we are going with a new plan for this baby and are going to get a arms reach co sleeper .... So this baby wont be using the crib much and so I feel that I wont get the use out of this that i would like to... Baby wont be in crib often..I got this for VERY good deal and i want to sell it just for what i bought it for...

You can e mail me for more info or if you want to come and see it.
caylan24@hotmail.com

this is made by Nursery Works bedding line
Eco Friendly line
made with 100% poplin cotton..
Regular 355.00 bucks!
6 piece set.

BEAUTIFUL set...
its a brown slight peach color so can go boy or girl..

the link below is more info about it




http://www.bunnyburybaby.com/sku/shop-by-brand/nursery-works/nurseryworkspeaberrymochacribbeddingset.html

2 comments:

Samantha said...

caylan since you love it so much you should totally keep it on the crib! You never know when the baby will go in the crib and EVENTUALLY won't she use it? I just knew how much you loved it.. so just my thought! :)

The Vinyards said...

I use the Arms Reach Co-Sleeper and....absolutely love it! Good choice! It's #1 on my top 5 must have baby items...