Why the Wagars are what they are

Jane!



I like this song playin cause it says Sweet Jane.........



So trav and I like the name Lilly'Jane... As this sweet baby girls first name...
Yes 2 names for her first..BUT:...................

I have heard Lilly often and kinda dont like that... But her name is not just Lilly is Lilly Jane.. And JANE for short NOT Lilly!

Trav is pretty stuck on lilly Jane...

So our girls would be Nalia Rain and Lilly Jane...

Why i am holding onto Lilly Jane is cause I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE the name

MARY JANE... BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT when you think of that you think of the Tom Petty song..."last dance with mary jane one more time to kill the flame.."

So Lilly was the closest thing that i could think of...well that caught my ear that is...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm...i have a few months to think about it ..so no stressing here..

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I LOVE the name Jane. It's one of my top picks! :)If we had a little girl her middle name was going to be Jane.. its my grandmas name too.. love it!

Mlynczyk said...

Jane is really cute :) My cousin Robby (and Melina) named their daughter Lilly Anne. Like you said, I have heard that name a lot lately, but it is still cute!

Anonymous said...

See for old school peep like me, MaryJane reminds me of the old Rick James song, "do, do, do, Mary-Ja-ane! I love her just the same. I'm in love wit' MaryJane, I'm not the only one, Mary like to spread her love, and up for havin' fun, she's not the kinda girl that you could just tie down..." (clearing throat) pardon me, got alittle carried away...:)...La Lily Jane is a cute name though Rosa:)