Why the Wagars are what they are

I won this whole set!




Green to Grow’s Wide Neck Welcome Home Set includes:

Two 5 oz wide neck BPA-free baby bottles
Two 10 oz wide neck BPA-free baby bottles
All bottles come with Beginner nipples, 0 – 3 months
One package of Intermediate nipples (3 nipples per pack, 3 – 6 months)
One package of Expert nipples (3 nipples per pack, 6+ months)
Super soft, organic cotton baby cloth, good for burps, slurps, baths, and splashes!



I love the soft landing.. I am sucscribed to their blog and submitted my name to this contest and WON!

YIPPPPEEEEE!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

no way! that is awesome! I never enter contest online because I figure I would never win, but maybe I'll give it a try now!

Lavenda Memory said...

really? How did you manage that! Great news ( :