Why the Wagars are what they are

baby updates...




Things that are cool to me is that I am 6 months pregnant!
I love it!
Baby is hammock style in my belly (butt is down and head on left side feet on right side) Feels soooooooooooo weird cause i feel like a foot is going to pop out of my vagina at anytime.

I am planning to have a water birth/birth out of water/or having my baby outside under a tree. All this is taking place at my parents house. The sky is the limit on where i can have my baby. If i have the baby outside I will use a patio heater for heat to keep us warm. But i love the outdoors and fresh air.

Trav is delivering the baby ( doing everything that a doc would do. Even checking my dilation) and I want my mom to cut the chord..or myself..well see..

We do have a mid-wife there to look over things in case we need her. She is the biggest blessing ever. God is good to bring her into our lives....

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Caylan! I love seeing your growing belly. :) I was talking with friends the other day and told them that when the kids were in school I thought it would be cool to be a doula. They both thought I'd be great. :) SO . . . when the time comes I'm going to call you and ask you what I have to do!!!

Have a super day with your two girls. LOVE Lilly Jane!

artsylady said...

You are brave to have Travis check your dilation. I would not let Tony(who has medical training) check my dilation when I am in that much pain. I dont even like someone who does that on a daily basis, to check me. IT HURTS!!!!!! I always want to scream....."GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF ME!"