Why the Wagars are what they are

Authentic Realtionships



Who: Husband and Wife


What: Reading through a book called “For Men Only” and “For Women Only”. Each of us are so complex and this is the best book that I have read and heard talked about so HIGHLY to understand in a different depth and light the mystery of our spouse. Best of all it’s a very easy read for those of you that have a hard time reading.


When: Our first meeting will be Jan. 31 @ 7 and from there can discuss a more consistent time we can meet up. I know that a lot of you are involved in a small group and with work and just life, things can get hectic. But this is something I feel is such a huge need and if we can all commit to this we will transform our marriage and our personal relationships with God.


Where: The first meeting will be at my house 276 7th street in Lebanon. From there we can get creative. At the beginning of our meetings we will split up guys and girls, then at the end we will discuss the things we never knew about our spouse and questions to deeper understand and draw closer to our spouses. Also a great time to realize places we can ask for forgiveness and ways we can better respect and love each other with purpose.


Why? Now days we lack prayer and accountability .I think this is a great start to incorporate this into our lives. Personally why I think this needs to happen is cause Trav and I went through one of our deepest valleys I think our marriage will ever experience. Not that I don’t think we will struggle again but just that we wont be that low. God has struck something in both of us that has dramatically changed who we are. This book as been a HUGE eye opener to the simple ways that I was unknowingly disrespecting trav, and ways that he has been unloving to me. I’m committed to marriage and I want to commit my whole being to treating my man the way God has called me to. Even more than this is building God centered relationships that you can trust and call on anytime. A friend to pray with you and one you can be vulnerable to and flat out honest w/ and you won’t be judged or looked down upon. To be honest, I long for friendships that are authentic and I know they won’t just show up at my door, so I will go out there and find them. While were all on this journey want you to be blessed with a “Authentic Friendship” God has put this on my heart to HOST a time to read a good book and develop deeper meaningful relationships. I am ready to grow in Christ, as a mommy and wife for my Hot Man Trav!=) Hope you are willing to commit to a life changing and challenging experience! Order this book on-line thru Amazon and get it for 6-7 bucks. Shaunti Feldhahn is author.




Ok so this is what I sent out to some people from my church. I feel that the church that I go to lack real Authentic Relationships. The pastor has a great heart, and the vision is Awesome!

This is something I feel that God has laid on my heart to share. I would love prayer that this God will work in our lives when we start this bible study!

THanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You authenticity in marriage and love for the Lord with bless whoever comes!