Why the Wagars are what they are

For the little boys who cant write their names.......read on...


Dear Person who wrote comment-
I find it annoying that people leave comments and don't say who they are.. so I will no longer accept anonymous comments. I find it weird that people sign in as different people trying to set the other up and call it fun at the expense of ME! So start the process now of growing up and if you are going to write something that is rude then the least you can do it say your name. What kind of a person says a comment and does not write their name? A COWARD! I'm so glad I married a man that can say whatever he wants and writes his name.

4 comments:

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Just heard about all this. I certainly would never write anything like that. I think I met you once like three years ago, but that is all. Anyway, I saw my name was on here and I thought you should know I would not make any comments (like the comment about spelling) I hope whoever did will come out and say it. You guys have a good day.

Jim, From Central Oregon

The Guy and The Girl said...

This is my first post ever, and I would like to say that the anonymous comment about an anonymous comment that claimed that was the culprit, was a phallacy.

Phil

Mlynczyk said...

People can be so rude Caylan! Hey you should check out the blog I created. I put you on my page as a friend. Hope that is okay!

Travis Wagar said...

HI! I will add you to my frieds list too!=)