Why the Wagars are what they are

Like YO MAMA SAID- If you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all!

I was talking with Nalia today about people who don't think before they talk, and how at times it can be hurtful to hear such ignorant, LAME words come out of someones mouth. But to set yourself apart from what is truth and what it not. TRUTH- I CAN spell. If your wondering what I am talking about, well its a comment that was made to me, I posted it down below.
Anonymous said...
New goal for you:1. Learn how to spell. Make since??? (sense)


If you are going to write anything, then at least say your name and not hide behind your RUDE words. Oh and I have more important things to work on in my life than SPELLING! Maybe reflect your own life before suggesting things in my life.--BYE--





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We forget so ofen that the words we speak (type) can hold power. The bible says that we can either speak blessings or curses with our mouth. Why not ALWAYS speak blessings? Why is there ever a reason to speak curses?

On that note :) Caylan I love you and you are a beautifl woman of God!
I'm so happy that you live to only glorify God and not man!

Linda said...

How incredibly rude...
I love you... and am glad you are able to put this aside and concentrate on the really important stuff... you are such a deep thinker. i appreciate that about you. However you spell it!
loving you, linda

Anonymous said...

It was Phil Kelly, jennas husband. He and guys like Denny and others think that kind of stuff is funny. i think it is annoying. My husband wont let me say who i am (Cause he thinks everyone will be mad) but i thought you should know

from

-I wish it would stop

Anonymous said...

Caylan, that was Jim Roe who wrote the above comment. He likes to say things like that to frame and annoy people.

Travis Wagar said...

Man where are the men with balls these days? Everyone hides behind everyone else. I KNOW Denny would not say something like this,so good luck trying to pass the buck bud!

Anonymous said...

I will vouch that Denny would and does do stuff like that all the time. That Jim guy doesn't even around here anymore. Denny and Phil and others write stuff like that on peoples pages all the time. It had to be one of them. Abby is just standing up for him because he can't stand up for himself.

-S. M.

Anonymous said...

This is my final comment. If you truly knew Denny you know he would never write a comment like that. Jim, stop writing like you're Samantha Mellen.