Why the Wagars are what they are

Finally a sunny day.. Good thing I had my Camera














We went to Portland to help some friends out with spraying and texture their house. (they are re-modeling a fixer-up). While the texture was drying we hit up the water front so Nalia could really try out her COOL boots that are water proof.

The family picture is a typical one... the blue eyes people cant handle the sun like us Brown eyes...Ha......

I like this pic of Nalia's boots! You even get to see her Owee from falling on the ground. She is pretty proud of this one =)

Nalias new things is to find girls age 4-7 and walk up to them and hold their hands then ask to see their belly buttons...

4 comments:

Lavenda Memory said...

The apple does not fall far from the tree. I think I remember you asking strangers to see their belly buttons in high school. Hmm....

Infarrantly Creative said...

That first pic of Nalia is ALL TRAVIS. The last picture looks just like you. She is SOOOO gorgeous. Oh my! I am so glad you got time away the two of you- SO IMPORTANT. I can't stress that enough. We are going on 10 years and it is such a great reconnecting time.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you guys have sunny days when im not there hahahh
Nalia is Beautiful and I miss her so much =l
Miss you guys too!!

Gui

aimee graves said...

ok i love the pictures of her and trav! you are growing so much in your photography skills!