Why the Wagars are what they are

Horrible reviews, But one of my FAVORITE MOVIES


P.S. I love you is one of my most favorite movies, actually as of right now it is my favorite movie for romantic. Why I liked it so much is because when I saw the movie in theaters with Trav was when he were at the peak of CRAP in our marriage. Seeing the movie reminded me of how much I really love trav. How hot he is and how he is my Irish Leprecon. the guy in the movie reminded me alot of Trav... actually both of her lovers in the movie did. This movie got so many HORRIBLE reviews, but that is just like me to like the movie that was BOOED...
The way at times in the movie they fight, the way that he looks at her, when they first met.. all that takes me back my own marriage and I can reflect on it. Tuck away the things I want to cherish forever and CHANGE the ways that I dont fight fair and takes things out on my poor husband at times. When Trav and I were first dating and married he called me "love" I LOVED IT, since that movie he was reminded about how much i liked it. OF COURSE the beginning fight in the movie trav and I never had that argument, Nalia was a suprise and I want a baby now.
Well let me know what you thought of the movie if you ever watch it. Yes some parts are a little Cheesy, but that is where Hollywood is going to far...

4 comments:

Samantha said...

you should read the book. I've read it many times, I love it. I thought it was better than the movie too! =)
- Samantha Mellen

Anonymous said...

I love this movie! Reminds me how short and precious time is... Also love how the realness of friendship and love relationships are portrayed

Anonymous said...

I have never see it but I would it sounds great. I well get it and come back to you on that.

aimee graves said...

Yeah I loved it! I went to see it when I was 8 months prego and balled through the whole thing! But it was a really good reminder to hold on to the time that i have with my hubby:)