Why the Wagars are what they are

Going back to step one--







We have some great friends who we met up with to talk about and think thru a pretty cool jouney travand i are about to start.. the jouney of new friendships...memories... Denny and Abby Bain have been a help for Starting a good journey to healing in our relationship-- With marriage comes alot of baggage from both sides and trav and i are realizing alot about ourselves and pulling things out by the core.. we are attacking the cause not jus treating the "fight". We need friends to draw close to at this time... This is not a time (anymore) to worry about our marriage but a time to REJOICE for we are beginning a healing process that will transform who i am and who trav is and who we are as a married couple. I want to respect that man with all that i am and from this point i will die to my self for christ so that i know how to be a better wife and mom.... Restoration has begun.. i can fully experience Gods Grace and Strength and Blessings.. Friendships....!
I thank abby and denny for speaking bold and being REAL...Man real people are hard to come by....

.

6 comments:

Linda said...

I am proud of both of you! Praise God for this new journey and for friends to help you through it. I am always here if you need me. I love you both so much. God is good! Blessings, momma linda

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome!

cjvandenbos said...

Your honesty is amazing Caylan. Thanks for all the good talks, we sometimes don't say much, but your spirit always seems to speak truth.

Anonymous said...

Marriage is hard, but you will make it through. I know that you both can work through all the hurt. I have been praying for you for the past couple days and will do my best to continue praying. I know we dont know eachother all that well, but if you ever need a listening ear I am hear. ~Hannah

Anonymous said...

Caylan, being honest and open makes you vulnerable and accountable, so thank you for letting people in. You also get lots of people praying for you, trusting God to make all things new and to give you His future and hope for you as a family. My prayers and His blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

thank you abbys mom. you raised a fine daughter! she knows what being a good friend is all about!