Why the Wagars are what they are

The time is a comin---


Stilll cramping in my ovaries....not sure what to expect other than i have to be all the way put out- i had knee surgery and watched it,, so i have never been fully under. the doc told me that there is no way to fully numb the uterous so that is why it would be best to fully put me under... but i may still try. i want to see the little baby inside even if it is just tissue...then they can fully put me out...
I still have people telling my CONGRATS for being pregnant. that does not bother me and I dont hate it,,, dont get me wrong it remindes me that Im not pregnant... But at least i can show then Christ and tell them that i TRUST Gods plan even when it does not make sense... A testimony is in so much our conversation.. of all the times i miss Im glad that I can catch this one... Bitter Sweet....makes me sweetly broken but only to fall into my Fathers Arms... God is Good and I can still say Life is GOOD!

No comments: