Why the Wagars are what they are

This is a X Rated posting


i am one of those people that wonder what things look like.... well if you are too here is a clot of tissue,,, if you are a male and grossed out just simply scroll down...... who knows this may have been a part of my baby and he is a part of me. just not a pretty picture...so bare with me..for those of you w/a weak tummy....(denny--=)...)i made it small so if you want to see it you gotta click on it...




So over this wonderful past weekend i thought that i was about to die. I started bleeding alot after my D&C and passing rather large clots... they said that they were maybe going to have to do another D&C...thanks god they didnt..they ended up giving me somthing called metherogine,i know that i totally mis-spelled that.... but they gave me a double dose to make my uterus contract to stop bleeding and if there was any left over tissue it would get it out... well alot more tissue came out,,,to Save you all the details it was MUCH worse pain than LABOR and i had my baby naturally... i thought i was dying and the CHINESE doctor that told me this was normal i told her this is not normal and that i am dying and if i dont actually die then i will go to the kitchen and slit my wrist cause i cant take the pain.....


After 2 visits to the emergency room and after all the pan meds they gave me im here.. ALIVE.. oh and at my doc appt on monday the Asian on call doc wanted me to come in cause she thought i was not stable sounding on the phone and thought i was suicidal.. Ha --- far from that....just though i saw the bright lights of heaven...





well im here and today is the first day that i can THINK!

1 comment:

Mama Nirvana said...

Caylan, I've been thinking about you, and am so happy that you are doing better. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that pain and trying to get people to understand what you were going through.

Glad I can finally post a comment.

Amy Aebi (fellow doula)