Why the Wagars are what they are

It done! FINALLY!!!

So i had my D&C yesterday -- the surgery part went well but afterwards I never saw so much blood.... Well not since I had Nalia. The doc and nurse told me light bleeding and mild period like cramping.. Ha YEA RIGHT! I bled thru the HUGE DIAPER PAD and thru my undies and pants by the time that I got home and when I changed my pad bled thru that and onto my dads leather chair where it left a lighter mark in the leather where the ring of blood was... SICK i know!
The cramps were not cramps.. were more like contractions and i had my baby naturally so I can handle that kind of pain... WOW what a night......

The best news of all was that the doc didn't think that it was a Molar pregnancy and she cant confirm til the tests come back from the lab... also they could not save my sac with baby in it cause i started bleeding too bad during the D&C..BUMMER-- i wanted to see him.. oh well i will someday...

If this is not a molar pregnancy in a month or two i will be back in the game of pregnancy.. WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!
Man i lasted with this miscarriage til i wad 13 weeks and to start a whole new first trimester.--WOW !



Something REAL COOL!! Nalia went potty TWO TIMES today in a BIG GIRL POTTY! hoping we have this done by the time the 2nd baby comes! fingers crossed!

ALso my husband and I have grown so much tru this miscarriage... the kind of growing that you feel why did i marry this person and how are we going to get thru this... Im sure that "some" of you NEVER feel that way.. well i have and im sure will more times thru our marriage... just being honest... But thru this all i realize how much i love that man and how i could not get thru this with out him.. I just love HIM! But we have grown so so so so strong thru this and ITs A GOD THING-- I would never take any of this back-- these are the growing moments that define me and who i am as a wife mom and woman of God!


Thanks Linda (trav Mom) for our great chat.. we will talk more.. you give me a great out look on your son---

Thanks mom, Jess, and Abby for coming to see me and be there at my D&C --

-still praying about direction for nursing school Abby

_ my friend Jvon just moved back here from Denver to move in a month to Australia where she once lived for 2 years to go to Hill Song bible college.--I love her- she is a good friend!

No comments: