Why the Wagars are what they are

New Stuff!



First things first!
Pregnancy- 14 weeks..WOO HOO... I get mixed responses about if i look pregnant or not.. some say i totally do and others are like i would have never known. Pants are fitting tighter...I am having more energy... but when I crash I crash.. I am loving my WII fitness and love doing that to stay in shape along with walking outside...not like a stroll walking...walking to burn calories. I don't wanna have that arm chub..
I will be 15 weeks on Sunday and then the 20th of Dec i get to meet my baby and call him or her by name... Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Potty Training: i would say that nalia is 97% potty trained. She still only wears panties and only messed on her puppy pad once at night and that was on the 4th day of potty training. Its cute when she woke up in middle of night to go PEE...
Pooping is a new thing for her,,, she has to watch it come out and the first time she cried while watching it...

EXCITING NEWS: we have a exchange student coming to live with us Jan-June. We are VERY excited. Her name is Sina and she is from Germany.


I know that we are going to mesh well and send her home with some priceless memories...

Trav is staying busy with his business.. Its a God thing that he is so busy with the economy and winter season.

We have our house decorated for Christmas. I had trav bring the stuff in Nov 1 but he always makes me wait in getting a tree. he reminds me it will die by the time Christmas get here...GooD Point. I like the build up to the holidays... The day after Christmas i like to take everything down and re decorate my house.

My camera is broke.

COOL COOL COOL thing I got my dream rocking chair. Its a chair and a half and it reclines too... Another 10 weeks before it arrives...CANT WAIT. I waited FOREVER for this and saved to get it for over a year...I had my Piggy bank with cash in it...


bye

6 comments:

Lavenda Memory said...

yay. the rocking chair! can't wait to see it!

Samantha said...

I think that is so cool that you're having an exchange student come live with you. i would love to do that some day. My family and I had a guy live with us when I was in High School.. to this day my dad still keeps in touch with him. What a blessing you will be to her! :)

Anonymous said...

NO! DON T DEAL WITH IT THE WAY THOSE DEAD PEOPLE DO! COME ON!
SHUT UP!
OUR FATHER WERE OUR MODELS FOR GOD
IF OUR FATHER BAILED, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT GOD?
LISTEN TO ME! YOU HAVE TO CONSIDERER THE POSSIBILITY THAT GOD DOES LIKE YOU! HE NEVER WANTED YOU.IN ALL PROBABILITY, HE HATES YOU!
THIS IS NOT THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN
- IT ISN'T?
WE DON T NEED HIM!
FUCK DAMNATION, MAN! FUCK REDEMPTION
WE ARE GOD'S UNWANTED CHILDREN?
SO BE IT!
FIRST, YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP
FIRST, YOU HAVE TO KNOW,
NOT FEAR,
KNOW
THAT SOME DAY,
YOU'RE GONNA DIE
IT'S ONLY AFTER WE'VE LOST EVERYTHING THAT WE'RE FREE TO DO ANYTHING

CONGRADULATIONS
YOU'RE ONE STEP CLOSER
TO HITTING BOTTOM.

Mlynczyk said...

Whoever the anonymous comment was from is psychotic...I just wanted to say that I am probably getting a Wii fitness package for christmas for our new Wii we are getting. I am excited for it!

Anonymous said...

Mr anonymous didnt make any sense. That was confusing!

Karinda said...

First, I'm totally jealous of your WII fit!!!
Second, I'm positive (even though I haven't seen you in person in a while) that you don't look pregnant. I'm also totally jealous of how thin and perfectly beautiful you are!
I think that my body in comparison to yours probably looks pregnant at conception! LOL