Why the Wagars are what they are

Time for a CHANGE! and what a CUTE ONE IT IS!

So Nalia hated getting her hair washed I mean HATE it, Trav and I had to wash it together.... She did not like me fixing it...would rip out pony tails and say "Ouch Hair" whenever i tried to fix it..

She had long scraggly hair at the bottom that was grown out baby hair and more mature hair at top.. so I said we are cutting it so she does not look like the crazy un kept child... she was always wiping her hair out of her eyes but would not let me pull it back... I LOVE THIS HAIRCUT.. and she looks so much more older now...
I am not a fan of the 80's style hair cut for Nalia... like the straight across bangs and bob so I mixed it up . it works great for us...=)







THE LONG LOCKS BEFORE




















5 comments:

cjvandenbos said...

cute cute cute

Lavenda Memory said...

oh my gosh caylan! I kept saying "ooooh!" out loud as I looked at the photos. it's absolutely adorable. way cuter than Katie's baby!!!

sophia said...

I think it's adorable. Good idea. I can't wait until I can cut Izzie's hair:)

Mlynczyk said...

Very Cute

Anonymous said...

ROSA! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS LITTLE GIRL'S HAIR! I'M SO SURE!!...well, did you at least save the hair you cut off? You could always paste it on Trav's head! :)