Why the Wagars are what they are

Some more thoughts...




Another 2 paintings that WARM MY SOUL AND SPIRIT.
I am going to have this amazing painter do a custom portrait for us.

We talked with a special person and he reminded trav and i to have DAILY reminders of how GOD BLESSES US. I don't want to have a day go by and not remember what God has shown me and blessed me with.. when I forget that's when i forget the POWER of Who Christ is and what he has in STORE for my life. I will always have things around that remind me of BLESSING in every shape and SIZE!





Why I love this picture.. well just look at it... I cant wait for what God is going to do in my 2nd little girls life.. as i am processing this more i am more and more overfilled with Joy,, the SHOCK is going away and I am joyful, I use that word cause happy is a fleeting emotion or feeling and Joyful is something that lasts thru anything,,, I am HAPPY YES that I am pregnant and with a GIRL... And i am still JOYFUl even though i thought I was having a BOY. HA its funny when we try to take the driver seat and were surprised when things are not our way.. I KNOW KNOW KNOW that the DESIRE to have a BOY was put in me by CHRISt I know that.. its just in HIS timing when i will be BLESSED to experience it. I BELIEVE! God is GOOD..



The Ultra sound girl let Nalia do part of it. SO COOL... here is a picture to show her in action.


picture I found of Nalia Days old. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS NEXT ONE!!





these are from Nalias birthday. she loves babies and I cant wait to see her with her new little sister. She is holding her cousin from the Wagar side,




This is the baby bedding that I am liking this week. I change my mind alot ..and its on SALE but still would not call it cheap=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean her cousin, right?! :)

Lavenda Memory said...

um, that is amazing. I wonder how much it would be to make that youself? it's freakin cute!