Why the Wagars are what they are

No Way.. HOLY COW...God is SO GOOD!...


ITS A GGGGGIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLL---GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL---

Profile. Still looking like a Cute Alien

SHE was all KICKED BACK feet up on my Placenta-----

-----BEST Profile we could get. She loved to suck on her knees-----
So as everyone know's I "KNEW" I was having a boy. I mean I knew it. I felt that God told me that I would have a son.

BUT.....I always tell God that I want to live a CRAZY,SPONTANEOUS LIFE.. and that is what he has given me...

Today I went into my ultra-sound being so sure that I had a boy in my belly... But as the ultra-sound tech told me what do you think that you are having and I said BOY. she smiled and said NO.. I see PRINCESS PUFFS..WHAT?!?

The weird thing was that I felt such a peace and i would of thought that i would have felt VERY LET down and disappointed ..But I felt such a peace.. I mean a OH MY GOSH I AM SHOCKED PEACE...Not like I had real hard disappointment..Just stunned and taking it all in...

So as I watched my baby GIRL wave her hands .. give me a thumbs up..suck her thumb..,move,kick, I was in AW of the beauty of life.. Penis or Vagina. I have LIFE a healthy baby girl in my belly making it clear that she is in there ... My heart melted. I mean that was all alot to take in. we get our ultra-sounds recorded so that we can keep them forever ..so I will watch it again and again.. I mean also cause sometimes I am still in SHOCK that I am really having ANOTHER baby GIRL!

Bigger Picture Now:

GOd told me that i am having a Boy. I just assumed that it was this pregnancy. WRONG. But makes me remember that He is GOD.. I mean GOD. I trust his plan far more than mine and I really mean that.. not just saying the Christian thing. I know what he spoke to me and in my time of deeper knowing him I will understand him speaking to me back in Sept.

I am someone that writes my own story long before it has been lived. I mean I have my dream dreamed before I have ever fell asleep so this is the best thing that could happen to me.. Any story that I had written for this to be a BOY is GONE... what I mean is that God is writing my story from here on out. He has blessed me with another girl and here on out he is writing my story and I am just following with a GOOD attitude.(as trav says attitude is everything)

I had my ideal ways of how i would have loved for this to go...BUT when things don't go MY WAY just confirms to me that I am in Gods will and what better feeling and peace that I have living with that. Like when I got preg at my timing and miscarried I was thrown off of my timing and schedule.. BUT looking back Gods timing was FAR FAR FAR better. So when i look back and think ahead about my ideals i am LEARNING to put those aside and just ENJOY my life and TRUST CHRIST and whatever he brings my way knowing that PROMISE that he has my best interest at heart. I Know that! I am not saying that God will not honor the desires of my heart.. I know that he put a desire there to raise a boy to be a man. Just not on my timing. i am OK with that.
I love more than anything my sweet Nalia and Now I get 2!



I am immersed my self in reading about who Christ is and really praying. So this SHOCK is not something that is BITTER..Its SO SWEET! Cause I have a PEACE that passes all UNDErSTANDING.. cause whoever said that Gods plan or way makes sense...show me that in the bible=) HA

I will post more pictures.. The ultra sound Tech let Nalia do the ultra sound with her. so COOL she loved it

Funny thing.
Nalia would never call this baby a boy.. and always called the baby Amy... Never Henry. even when I tried to have her repeat after me. ..Maybe she knew all along hmmm......

well now onto looking at girl baby bedding and designing the Nursery!YESSSSSSSSSS!


I am so thankful that I have a husband with no expectations in this area. HE teaches me so much about trust.. he is SOOOOOOOO happy to have another little girl..

i wonder what she will look like? I mean who doesn't think that....

NIGHT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh congrats!!! How wonderful!!

I KNEW I was having a girl, I thought there was NO WAY I would have a boy first, it HAS to be a girl.. but apparently I'm wrong!! :)

I have to remind myself this is all part of God's perfect plan for us!

Congrats to yoU! :)